Every network and system holds vulnerabilities. These are those flaws which by mistakenly or unknowingly leave, and hackers or seekers find those loopholes in our system and get us down. So, how would you come to know what are the security flaws or vulnerabilities in our system, and how to overcome them? Truly speaking, there is not a perfect tool which could make you tighten the security to the level that no one can hack you. But, we can lower the chances of getting torn off. There are applications and tools around, most of them are premium and one has to pay them, to get those resources. But, there are very few which can provide you resources without charging a penny. This is where cSploit comes.
What is cSploit?
The application was designed for security experts and analysts to check the level of vulnerability at their network. By using this application, you can get to know the hidden windows and loopholes in your system and network. Though the use of any of such tools is not that easy, you will have learned by watching the tutorial or getting help from a senior or expert. We are just putting you in the right direction, it is upon you to use the application and check the vulnerability.
In plain English, cSploit is a free and open source Android application which aims to provide you with security analysis. This is one of the most comprehensive and complete advanced professional toolkit for an IT guy to get help to diagnose the issues on a network or system. This application with built-in tools and features helps you to map your localhost and local network. Even it helps you to fingerprint hosts’ operating system and open ports. You can even add your own hosts at the outside of the local network within few minutes.
Features of cSploit:
This is one of the most comprehensive applications to diagnose the issues of your network and host. The application was built for the security experts and IT experts to check the security vulnerabilities. And to get the right use of this application, one needs to learn before. And you should only use this application on your own network or system, any illegal use of this application will not be upon the developers or provider.
- You can map your localhost and local network by using cSploit Android app.
- The addition of fingerprint host’ operating system is one of the best addition.
- Add your own hosts.
- Integrated Traceroute.
- Forge TCP and UDP packets.
- Password sniffing of your network.
- Capture PCAP network.
- Integrated Metaspoilt Framework.
- Adjust exploit settings, launch and create shell consoles.
- You can manipulate the traffic coming and going from the network.
- Real-time traffic manipulating.
- Real-time DNS spoofing to redirect traffic to different domains coming and going.
- Break existing connections.
- Encrypted cookies.
- To get the right use of this application you need to have an Android phone with root privileges.
- You need to have an Android phone 2.3 and higher.
- The Android OS should have a BusyBox installed with all of its full utilities.
- You must have SuperSU on your phone.
So, download cSploit app APK latest version from the given download link, and get the right use of it.
PS: You may love to try DSploit ♥