Hello guys, today in this post we are going to give you a quick demo of a very interesting and useful application tool, DroidWall – Android Firewall. Basically, DroidWall is the firewall application used for the Android devices. But, keep one thing in your mind, this DroidWall – Android Firewall application is only used on the rooted application. The devices which got the root permission only can use this application. So, the first root the devices, then try to install the application on your mobile phone.
How to Download, Install & Use DroidWall – Android Firewall:
- Tap the download button below and get the file, install the file on your Android device.
- If you are getting errors, unknown errors, then you should make some changes to your mobile phone. Tap on the setting, tap on security setting and check the unknown sources button.
- So, hope you would have installed the application on your device, now the last step came the use of the application, how to use this DroidWall – Android Firewall app. Read the next few lines, which are going to help you for sure.
- Launch the application, you will see a screen on your mobile device, on the top of the windows, you can see the list of available selection.
- Whitelist, and blacklist, these are two modes of application, which will control the setting of your entire application.
- The blacklist will control all the list of application which is blacklisted, no application will be going to run on the device, and the whitelist will be those who are currently working on the phone.
- From the menu, one can select the enable or disable the firewall of the phone.
- Check the logs, check the rules, show the logs and rules, even can clear the logs of the phone with just tap of the finger.
- Even you can set the password of your Droid Wall Android Firewall app and set custom scripts if you are going to use the advanced level of the application.
So, tap the download button and download the DroidWall – Android Firewall app APK file on your mobile phone. If the link is not working or showing any error, please mention it in the comment section.