- USB Debugging should be enabled on your Android device.
- There must be an SD card in Android device that you are going to root.
- There should be a GingerBreak application installed on your Android device.
- Installation of GingerBreak application should be on Android device not on SD card.
Now you can root your Gingerbread and other Android devices very easily. You can download GingerBreak latest version to root your Android 2.3 and above devices yourself without PC. Development of GingerBreak has given a universal solution to all users. There was a headache before this application to root your Android device.
Up till now the thing that we have confirmed ourselves that GingerBreak is exploited about all Android mobile phone devices. But, the trust level for HTC, T-Mobile, G-2, Sony Ericsson and Xperia Arc is higher than other mobile phone devices.
When you complete the download of the GingerBreak application from given link then let all the stuff do by this application for rooting your Android device. There may be an error after root the Android device you just restart the device and all the stuff will settle down itself.
One more thing I just want to share when you start rooting your Android device using GingerBreak app. Your antivirus will show this as Trojan or some virus. If you really want to download and root than disabling your antivirus for some moments. Have not found a single version without of that and still my mobile phone is working perfectly. For some people, if you do not know what the GingerBreak application is or what is the usage of this do not worry. This is a just simple application that is used for rooting some Android phone devices not all like Galaxy and Acer. In above portion of the article is mentioned some key point of how to root your Android device while using GingerBreak application. Here I will tell you each step briefly.
How to root the Android phone using GingerBreak?
- First of all before rooting you have an SD card inserted and mounted USB debugging is enabled. This will work for just about any device.
- You have to do just click root device and it is going to run that exploit and it could take a few minutes. Some people said it took you to know up to 10 minutes.
- So, just let the run and soon when it will be finished it will reboot your phone itself. It will happen only when you install GingerBreak on Android device.
But one thing that keeps in mind about this application is this is brand new and there are still working out on the bugs they have and they already have come out with an updated version. Make sure whenever you go to the download link below in this article you download version 1.20. Because this is the newest version and check back for a more current version of GingerBreak. You just keep visiting the page you will surely find the latest version link on this page. As soon as that loads and you have your Super User APK that will allow disabling ads. As one more thing, you always remember we are not responsible for any modification, rooting, flashes and anything happened to your Android phone device. To root your Android device just download GingerBreak app APK file latest version for free click below link.