You want to play a very old game on your high-ended smartphones and the graphics of the game are not supported by your phone? Or you want to play a high-ended game on your low-ended smartphones and the problem is the same? How would you take this forward now? Will you leave the stuff like the way it is? Or you are aspired to change something on your phone for some minutes and hours to get your hands on a game. Probably, I will go for the former option, and change something on my phone. GLTools is the application which emulates the graphics and FPS on your mobile phone.
For example, you are facing rendering graphics error on your phone; the application will stop that, and emulate the required graphics and frequency rate to get the game playing on your phone. GLTools is a paid tool, and you will have to pay to get the resources of the game on your phone. Download GLTools APK file from the given download link and install it on your Android phone, to have your favorite game on your phone.
How to install & use GLTools?
GLTools is a custom openGLES 2.0, compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. It emulates the fake graphics and makes the game to match the graphics to play on a mobile phone. As we know graphics setting, FPS rate and this technical stuff are not in our controls. We cannot do anything to get these changes accordingly our situation and need. But, GLTools the tool makes us change accordingly our need, and we can set our settings.
GLTools is the application which emulates any graphical processor setup Shaders and controls the efficiency of our mobile phone to increase the counter of frames per second.
- Download GLTools No Root APK file from the given download link and install it on your phone.
- Change the Android’s settings to get this installed, tap on settings, security settings and check the unknown source radio button.
- One more thing, you need to have root permission by using Baidu Root to get the job done.
- Now, launch the application.
- You will see the home screen, to select an app to configure the graphics.
- You can go with the custom settings or can get the settings for an individual application.
- I will go with the second option, I will change the settings accordingly my application.
- Get the Anti-Aliasing settings.
- Get Force 16 bit rendering.
- Tap on the optimize GLSL Shaders.
- Can get decompression.
- Or compression according to your desire and choice.
- FPS counter can be changed.
- And play any game what you want to have on your phone.
Features of GLTools:
- GLTools offers you to make an artificial environment of an application to play that on your phone.
- You can set the FPS rate accordingly your use.
- Can use lower render resolution.
- Optimize GLSL Shaders.
- Play any game on your Android phone.
- Increase the graphics of your phone.
- Modify the resolution of your device.
- Optimize the shades, get the favorite settings and make your phone a console like a device.
Download GLTools (No Root) app APK file latest version from the given download link and install it on your Android phone.