I love to test media players, and I have had been using lots of media players to just get the right one for me. Though I found many good media players equipped with different features, and to cater to the daily needs. There are very few which took me blown away. And nPlayer is one of them, which really offers a wide range of features, and can provide you with the functions to help you handle the videos in the right way.
nPlayer app came on the market when there were so many competitors, like MX Player, VLC Player and much more. But, this player took the media players market with the storm and blown away with its latest features, which surely I am going to write down in the post.
Though, there may be dozens of unique features indulges in this nPlayer Android app. But decoding or offering people to play any video either the video format support that device or not is really appreciating the feature. Like, for a cellular phone where you have to convert the media files before getting them played on your phone. Now you can play without converting them directly into your phone.
Even if you got no storage on your phone, still you want to get the videos saved in your phone, using the network provided by the nPlayer, you can get them saved on your phone, using the stream. With the finger suggestion, one can set the playback position of the video, adjust the size of the video, adjust the size of the subtitles, get the brightness in control and much more.
Features of nPlayer:
- nPlayer is a very unique media player, got very clean and smooth interface.
- It does support official DTS sound codec, support pop-up plays and helps the videocast for Wise TV and much more.
- I think there will be no format which could not be played using this media player.
- The feature makes this media player stands out in the massive crowd, playing all videos of all formats without of converting them for your cellular device.
- You can simply get the media player, download the desired video and start playing them without of any hiccup.
- Get the desired playback speed.
- Resume playback.
- Ab repeat, particular section repeated with just a few taps.
- Screen locking; get the screen lock in your favorite angle.
- It does support playlist documents, CUE, M3U, PLS.
- Support image data file, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
- Support subtitles documents of these types, SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
- All audio formats, MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
- All video formats, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
- Support you cloud support, get your favorite videos saved in your clouds as well.
- Offers you file administration, to get the files in arranged formats, delete them, rename them or move them to a new folder.
- Works with the recent playlist, and add your favorite songs in the folder to play them again and again.
- Complete volume control, audio control, pop-up play to provide other tasks along with the videos.
- Drag subtitles on any direction, vertically, horizontally and much more.
- Pinch the display.
- Smooth interface, clean navigation and much more.
So, I think you need to download nPlayer latest app APK file, to get these mentioned features on your phone while playing videos.