Open Signal is a very simple tool, and with the impressive interface and behind all configurations, just one pivotal thing hides behind to improve the signal of your Android terminal. That is short and simplest intro to an application, one objective behind the development of this application. And how does that happen, just keep reading the post?
At the home screen of the Open Signal, it shows a graph of the close signals. By using that signal graphics, you can see all the mobiles phones antennas and Wi-Fi routers on a map. In addition to the signals from the towers, there are separate other graphs which lets you know the signals of 2G, 3G, and 4G. The compass on the screen of Open Signal app shows you the signal strength and you walk in the direction to improve the connection right at the moment.
Before downloading any bigger file, you want to check the speed of downloading; by Open Signal app you can do it by just running the speed test. And it will show you the results of downloading a particular size file on different internet connection and 2G, 3G, 4G. Not only has the router single, Open Signal helped you find out the strength of the network signal. Map and more rad view of the cell towers help you in this regard.
How to install & use Open Signal app?
Open Signal is the application specifically designed to help you in finding better signal strength. Either it is the cell towers or router singles, you can get them on your home screen. The compass direction is cherry on the cake, and by walking in the direction of compass direction, you will get the better strength of signals.
- Get the Open Signal APK file from the given download link, we have provided you with the latest and updated version of OpenSignal.
- Locate the place where you have just downloaded the file, and tap it on to begin the installation.
- Now, you will see the installation has begun, but if you have not changed the Android phone’s setting accordingly.
- As you have downloaded the files from the third party servers, not from Google Play Store, it will hunt you in installing it. So, change the installation settings to unknown sources.
- Now, launch the Open Signal Android app, you will get the home screen.
- Choose the signals and directions you want to get right now.
- And it will start leading you in that direction, either it is the cell towers signals or Wi-Fi signals.
Features of Open Signal:
- Open Signal helps you in many ways. You can get an idea of downloading speed at 3G, 4G or on Wi-Fi with just one tap.
- Signal compass points the direction of the signals coming from, you walk in the direction and get better strength.
- Map view and more rad view of cell and Wi-Fi routers.
- You can check the downloading speed test to start downloading.
- Maps also show the network speed.
- A better option to simply know the signals of your data network.
- Smooth configuration with a clear screen.
- No ads and much more.
Download Open Signal (4G WiFi Maps & Speed Test. Find Signal & Data Now) app APK file from the given download link and get better idea related to signals.