SIM Toolkit: Android OS is loved by billions of the devices, and now the family is expanding faster than ever before. The reasons behind this, you can install any application over there, to manage any function accordingly your desires. So, you would have used the same default SIM managing system over Android phones. And you would have seen managing all the basic and little function on phones create great trouble. But, we are here to provide you one of the best applications, SIM Toolkit. The application which will allow you to manage the SIM data and basic function very easily and influence.
Like checking the available balance on the phone requires you to put some codes on a mobile phone and follow all the details. So, checking balance becomes a hectic thing. By using this application (SIM Toolkit), you just tap on the button and the balance available on your SIM card will display on your screen. The features of the phones not completed yet, to share the balance with your loved ones, you just tap the phone number and the amount, the balance will transfer easily.
Features of SIM Toolkit:
- Very clean and sober interface, navigation is up to the mark.
- Icons have been created, tap and do what you are desired to do.
- Check the SIM card balance with one tap.
- Share the easy load.
- Transfer the balance.
- Get SIM card information.
- Know the network type of the service provider.
- SIM serial number.
- Enable roaming.
- Device ID.
- Add or remove the contacts by using this application.
- Export or import the SMS.
- No services charges or downloading charges get it free for this landed page.
- Modify the contact information.
- Copy contact to create a backup.
- And much more features.
You can have this application to totally manage all the features and functions of your phone SIM card. The very helpful application will make your life easier than before. So, tap the download button and get SIM Toolkit app APK file, hope the download link will be working fine. If the link is showing some kind of error, or link has expired, please mention this in the comment section, so that we could fix the issue.