WPSPIN: Do you want to find open network around you? Or just want to check either the network around you is secured with the WPS/WPA? Though, legally you cannot get it scanned. The application what I am going to provide you with equipping you with the option to scan the connection nearby you and get to know either they are open, WPA enabled or not. The use of the application is pretty simple, and with a couple of taps and roaming, you can get the job done.
The application WPSPIN (WPS Wireless Scanner) allows you to scan any of the nearby network connection. The application was developed for the educational purpose, and to train the newbies regarding how the network works and how to scan them for specific purposes. The link has already been given; you just tap on the download button and get WPSPIN APK file on your device.
How to install WPSPIN on Android:
- To get the desired results, ant to complete the given task by your instructor, you have to complete the installation of this app. And to get the job done, first download it.
- You know the installation of the file, not downloaded from the Play Store. I believe you know, and forget the record straight we also can narrate the way once more.
- Tap on the settings of the device > security settings and find the unknown source option.
- And check this on.
- Now, you can install WPSPIN app on your Android phone.
- So, locate the file where you have stored it while downloading it on your device
- And tap the file to get the installation begin.
- Hope you will walk through the installation very easy.
How to use WPSPIN?
The use of this application may not be that simple. Though, after reading these lines, and after watching some videos, I am sure you will be able to find the open networks, WPA/WPS networks, and other networks.
- Launch the application on the device.
- It will ask you to provide the target, which networks you want to scan.
- If you want to scan all types of networks, go with all options, although this is the default option.
- And for getting the IPS of the open source networks, tap on open, and the same in the row.
- Find the network, on which you want to attack/hack.
- And within few minutes, it will start revealing all IPs connected to that specific network.
- Though, getting the data revealed, or finding the IPS connected to a specific network is not that easy. Sometimes, the tool may not work for the specific network, and you have to stay calm in that scenario. But, for most of the networks, this WPSPIN Android app works and produced fruitful results and you can rely on the results.
Features of WPSPIN:
- WPSPIN is one of the quickest applications to collect the IPs of the devices connected to a specific network. And with the tap of few fingers, anyone can get that data.
- With just one click, scan the entire network.
- Target open network, WPA/WPS enabled network.
- The simplest way to check the WPS Wi-Fi access point.
- Search for WPS-PIN.
- In order to connect with the open Wi-Fi network, click on open and vice versa.
- Search for WPA2/WPS.
- Search for WPS/WEP.
- And much more.
Download WPSPIN app APK file latest version from the given source of the link and get the app on your phone with just one click.